"The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."
Revelation 22:2

Essential Rewards


When I finally joined Young Living as a distributor, no one told me about Essential Rewards (ER). I had no idea what I was missing! When I started running out of my Thieves and Purification, I logged into my account and placed a quick order, but the ER advertisements caught my eye.

"What is Essential Rewards?!" I thought, clicking through.

"Oh, autoship... no thanks." And that was that.

It wasn't until I was looking into sharing my love of oils with the world that I started looking into what ER actually is.

Yes, it is an autoship program, but it's so much more than that! It's completely customizable and risk-free, meaning I can change what products I get every month, I can change the order date each month, and I can cancel any time without having to pay a penalty. (The only penalty is that when I join ER again, I start back at 10% earning.)

Check out my handy little infographic. (Because everything is easier to understand in graphic form, right?)

So basically, I've been on ER for six months now (I get my six-month gift, woo!) and I'm currently earning 20% back every month. I've already earned enough points to place a free order last month... I only had to pay shipping! I only wish I'd known about how to save money and earn free products with Essential Rewards back when I was placing quick orders every six months for two years!

There's a 50PV (about $50) minimum every month, but if you're ditching your toxic products and switching to Young Living's natural and clean alternatives, that's not much! And if you're ordering 100PV every month, you earn a free oil each month. There are more freebies at 190PV, 250PV, and 300PV.

If you're not on ER, get on ER! And if you're not yet a wholesale member with Young Living, I'd love to help you pick your Premium Starter Kit. It's by far the best deal Young Living has to offer (11 oils, a diffuser, and extra goodies--over $300 in value--all for $160). If you aren't ready to take the plunge for the whole kit, but still want to try a few oils, that's okay too. I can help you get the all oils you want, so let me know how I can assist you!

Subscribe to my RSS feed in the sidebar to get my posts delivered straight to your inbox so you never miss one.



These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose or treat any condition.

No comments :

Post a Comment